How do I want my coffee grind?

Whole Bean: This is a non ground coffee. Your coffee will arrive as whole bean for you to grind yourself. Whole bean will stay fresher for longer.

Drip: This is the most common type of grind. If you’ve got a at home standard coffee maker this is for you. This can also be used in reusable filters for a Keurig or any other standard coffee maker.

Cone: Cone grind is a medium-fine grind. Used for pour over coffee or brewers that use cone shaped coffee filters. It is slightly more coarse than an espresso grind. 

French Press: This is a course grind deigned for making coffee in a French Press.

Espresso: This grind is the finest grind we offer. Used widely for espresso machines.